Friday, February 20, 2009

Get Smart & The Science of Sleep @ Mother & Baby magazine

Goodness me! February's almost over and things have been so hectic around here that I couldn't find the time to feature the articles I wrote for Mother & Baby's February issue! First up, is my article Get smart, where I ask the question "We know how to make babies, but can we make smarter ones?" Second in line is an article called The Science of Sleep, in which I explore how sleep affects child development. To be honest with you, I didn't realise I was sleep deprived until I researched this article! There's still time though, so if you haven't gotten your copy, go get it now!



No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...