Monday, April 20, 2009

Star suicides @ Venusbuzz.com

I was struck down by a fever last week. I had headaches, chills, and a horrible cough that kept me awake at night. Being sick is bad news for writers, your brain just refuses to cooperate. Thankfully, however, all that has subsided, and I can feel my strength returning.

I wish I could say that the article I'm about to highlight is rather more cheerful than being sick, but it's a lot worse. It's about suicide. To be exact, it's about the disturbing trend among Korean stars, who seem to think that killing themselves is the only way out. Check out the unnerving Korean drama, as it unfolds on Venus:

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...