Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion brochure

I got a brochure in the mail today, so it's official, the Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion will be out in May 2010! I wrote an essay called "Textile Traditions of Malaysia and Its Impact on Dress" for the South Asia and Southeast Asia volume back in 2006. It's been 3 years in the making, so I'm pretty darn excited!

The 10-volume Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion will be published in May 2010. It will also be an online encyclopedia called Berg Fashion Library. To keep up to date on this publication, sign up for the Berg Fashion Library Newsletter at www.BergFashionLibrary.com

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...