Friday, August 7, 2009

No more jealousy @ Venusbuzz.com

The strong bond I have with my son today, wasn't instantaneous. He was closer to his father and grandmother in the early years of his life, and it wasn't easy for me to feel second best to everyone else. I am after all, his mother. I felt that I should've been the one he was closest to. I wanted to share my experience with other mums, because someone out there might think that they're being "bad mums" or that something is wrong with them. If you happen to be feeling this way, hang in there, it will soon pass.

1 comment:

Chrisy said...

So good of you to share these thoughts...to be so open about them...I hope you continue to have a wonderful relationship with you son as he grows older...

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...