Sunday, September 6, 2009

Twinkle toes

I'm turning 33 this month, and as an early birthday present to myself, and to usher in Hari Raya, I went and bought myself some new clothes and 2 pairs of skimmer shoes. To be honest, I'm not one of those girls who's crazy about shoes and handbags, but I've been wearing the same old worn out pair of black sandals everywhere... so it's time that I gave these poor tired feet the TLC they deserve.

I've been working so very hard too... so I think this is a good splurge, but, don't get me wrong, I'm ever the thrifty girl, so these shoes aren't that very expensive or anything. I like them, they're cute, and they make me feel young. I've been dressing up like an old frump for God knows how long :P

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...