Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oprah's adieu

Here's something I wrote today... thought I'd share...

My colleague let out a blood curdling scream from her desk. At first, I thought she might have impaled herself with a letter opener, but as I ran over, tripping over wastepaper baskets, I saw that she was staring transfixed at her computer screen. Her eyes were bulging and she seemed short of breath. “What’s wrong?!” I asked. She pointed to the screen… The title of the article read, “Oprah Decides to End Show After Much Prayer.” My jaw dropped...

PS: I exaggerated, my colleague did not scream, she merely gasped... loudly.

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...