Friday, November 13, 2009

Random rambling

Today's random ramblings:

1) I cannot sufficiently explain my current inordinate interest in Katy Perry's songs... although I cringe whenever I hear her sing live.

2) I am as close to floating on cloud nine that I've been in a loooong while.

3) I am very thankful that God has answered my prayers and has given me a way to get out of the deep hole that I've dug myself into.

4) After a brief bout of depression, believing that the thesis I wrote was utter crap... I've learnt to accept and realise that I've done a pretty good job after all...

5) It's always nice to be given a new writing gig, and it seems I will be landing a new one! Yaay!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...