Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TV programme addict

Can one be a TV addict while not actually watching TV? Yes, one can, and I am a living example of it. My husband and I hardly get to watch TV, because our son has to go to bed at around 8.30 to 9.00 pm. Plus, our tiny home and family dynamic doesn't allow for him to go to sleep while the TV's on.

Recently, however, the ever-resourceful husband had gotten his hands on Law & Order and Criminal Minds, which we watch on the computer, and needless to say... I am addicted to them. For one, it provides us with some well-needed grown up relief to the seemingly endless exposure to Spongebob Squarepants, and secondly, they do make you feel a wee bit more intelligent than usual. It's nice to feel smart.

Of course, these shows won't be watchable without the great actors, but the writers? OMG!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...