Saturday, June 12, 2010

My nasi lemak article on GoEatOut.com.my!

 
I was recently commissioned by the good people at Go Eat Out to write five articles on favourite Malaysian foods. The first thing that came to my mind was - nasi lemak! Here's the article for your reading pleasure.
 
George of Go Eat Out very kindly gave feedback on my first article for his website, saying, "Had a quick glance at the article, very well written :-)"

Thanks so much for the encouragement George, and I'm so glad you like the article! I love websites and blogs about food, as I love to eat, and I think Go Eat Out is pure genius! Do check it out!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...