Monday, July 12, 2010

Venusbuzz's new look & other updates

Venusbuzz - Check out Venusbuzz's brand new look! The editor tells me that there are still a few kinks to work out, including putting up the names of the contributors. Right now, many of the articles I've written don't have my name attached to them, so I won't be featuring them here on my blog just yet. But, I do like the new look, refreshed and revitalised!

Go Eat Out - Looks like the good people at GoEatOut.com.my like the articles they commissioned me to do last month. They've now asked me to contribute an article a week on Malaysian food. Hurray! Right now I'm thinking roti canai, tempoyak, nasi goreng, mee rebus... so many tasty treats to choose from!

Best Buds - Guess how many articles I helped kids magazine Best Buds to compile recently... not one.. not two... but FIVE! And they amount to 8 full pages! I'm so honoured to have been entrusted with the task of coming up with the content for these pages. I'll be working with their new editor from now on, and I can't wait to sink my teeth into the next assignment!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...