Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm back! And check out Pororo @ Venusbuzz.com

I've just had a very busy, roller coaster sort of week, working on what can be described as the biggest exhibition launch of my career! For a few days there, I felt like a complete zombie... surviving on only a few hours of sleep a night and being physically and mentally drained. I'm happy to report, however, that I'm back! And I'm raring to go! 

I'm also pleased to report that Venusbuzz.com seems to have sorted out their glitch, which made the author's names disappear. Now you can see my name again! To usher my 'return,' check out this article I wrote on Playhouse Disney Channel's new show Pororo :)


No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...