Saturday, August 21, 2010

Worrywart @ Venusbuzz.com

Hola! I hope your weekend's going great :) A few days ago I blogged about our family time at Taman Paramount Park, and I was inspired by that trip to write an article for Venusbuzz.com on being a 'worrywart!' And look! The story and Amir are on the home page today!


Here's the full article as it appears on Venusbuzz.com:


You know what? I think it's perfectly fine for a mum to be a worrywart, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. A mum's instinct is to protect and nurture her brood, and I do so proudly.

PS: On a separate note, I recently discovered that I am fiercely protective of my husband and son, they're the world to me and nobody messes with them, or they'll suffer my wrath!!!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...