Thursday, September 23, 2010

Receipt Stories by BookXcess


Do you like to write? If you do, be sure to check out what I think is one of the most innovative publishing ideas out there - receipt stories. Yup, the BookXcess team, the good people who are responsible for bringing us great books at low prices, have launched an initiative to encourage people to write!

All you need to do is pen something in about 100 words, log on to the Receipt Stories website, and submit your entry. Your story, poem or rant will be published there for all to see, and if they like it, they'll even publish it on their receipts for all their customers to read!

This is like one of the coolest darned things that I've come across in the longest time! So go ahead, read, write, share! I hope to submit a receipt story or two soon!

Update 16.10.10:
Here's an article I wrote on Receipt Stories for Venusbuzz.com:


No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...