Thursday, December 29, 2011

Half a year of Best Buds :)

I took some time off recently to use up my annual leave, only to find that, boy... I'm pretty tired! I think for quite some time now, my body and mind have just been running on fumes! It seemed like when my system accepted the fact that I was "on leave," the exhaustion kicked in. Thankfully, I still managed to run errands and get my son's school things. Now I feel somewhat recharged :)

Sometime before my break, I received a package from Mediate containing the last five issues of Best Buds magazine that I had written for. I'm not sure if I'll find the time to scan them all, so here's a group pic for the time being!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...