Saturday, April 6, 2013

Declutter diaries - Smartphone love


I love my smartphone! There, I said it, I LOVE my Samsung Galaxy SIII mini :) What makes it more special is that it's a gift from my husband for our 10th anniversary, which we celebrated last March 15th. I've used a basic Nokia phone for years and years, so when I upgraded to a smartphone, I was a little lost at first. But, having used the phone for about a month, I can now safely say that I don't know how I lived without a smartphone for so long :P

I never knew that a smartphone could actually help me to become more organised, which, in turn, will help me to declutter my life. I took some time to research apps that could help me be more organised and I've found a couple that I just love. Here are some of my faves :)

Evernote graphic
Evernote - for taking notes on the go!

Out of Milk - for keeping tabs of what's in my pantry and also my shopping list. I'm always buying stuff that I already have, so this is great!

Google Keep - A brand new app by Google that's also for taking and keeping notes :)

Google Drive - Like a thumb drive, but available online!

All these apps and my phone calendar really go a long way in helping me sort out stuff that I have to do. Hurray for smartphones and apps!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...