Wednesday, April 1, 2015

First aid for babies

Share to save a baby's life


How time flies... Arif will be turning 1 at the end of this month! Before Arif was discharged from the NICU last year, the nurse gave me a 1-hour brief on what to do if my baby stopped breathing. Once, after a kangaroo care session, Arif became limp and unresponsive. It was horrible frown emoticon The nurse revived him by hitting the bottoms of his feet very hard. I have that whole scene seared into the back of my mind. I hope to never experience something like that ever again, but it's good to be prepared. Please share this graphic by St John Ambulance (UK) with your friends, family and caregivers to help save a life.

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...