Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lovely offerings from Minted

Minted.com

I love cute graphics and illustrations, and have been searching for a place to shop for some cool pieces. So when I recently discovered Minted, I was over the moon! Minted is an online marketplace for independent artists, where you can shop for all sorts of creative paper-based goodies, from wedding invitations to custom art prints.

Since I have kids, an 11-year old and an 11-month old, my favourite section on Minted has got to be their Baby and Kids section, especially their Kids Wall Art and Nursery Wall Art offerings. Just check out these cuties! These are just some of the designs that caught my eye.

A good day for a walk @ minted.com
A good day for a walk by ERAY


Little mister @ minted.com
Little Mister by Frooted Design

Little buggers @ minted.com
Little buggers by Bob Daly

Aren't they just too precious?

Call me a romantic, but another of my favourite sections is their Wedding Invitations Collection. It carries an incredible array of beautiful cards to suit every theme. Designed by some of the world's best independent designers, the invites are refreshingly modern and unique. In addition, you have a choice of luxe paper and printing options, including eco-friendly 100% recycled paper and letterpress printing. You can also personalise and preview your invite online. 

I, for one, gravitate towards the simpler, more elegant designs. Kind of makes me wish I could marry my husband all over again, just so we could get these pretty invites. Haha!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...